Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Just sharing a quick project I did recently.
americana frame with watermark
The black frame is a cabinet door that I painted and distressed.  Then I created the artwork on my computer and put it in a frame which I also painted and glazed. 
Then I velcroed ~ is that a word? ~ the frame to the cabinet door.  This way the frame can come off easily and be replaced with another piece of artwork.
Finally, I hot glued some fabric flowers to the door.  I like how it softens everything and adds some dimension and texture, too.
More projects coming soon!
The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.