Wednesday, September 26, 2012

This week I’m taking a look back at some Halloween projects I’ve done in the past. Hope it inspires you to create a little spooky somethin’ today!

1. First up… I altered these soap bottles into a fun Halloween gift for some elementary school teachers. See how I made these here.

Halloween Handsoap for Teachers by mudpiereviews.blogspot.com

2. How cute are these little apothecary bottles dressed up for a Halloween display?  See my tutorial here!

Halloween Apothecary Bottles by mudpiereviews.blogspot.com

3.  This Pumpkin Bowling game I created using two-liter bottles worked great for a fall festival.  Here is the original post with tutorial link.

Pumpkin Bowling by mudpiereviews.blogspot.com

4. These Halloween wands are so easy to make with a dowel and paper mache ornament. You can read more about them here.

Halloween Wands by 
mudpiereviews.blogspot.com

5. Another gift for a fun teacher whose favorite color is pink and loves all things sparkly and glittered.

Pink Bling Pumpkin by mudpiereviews.blogspot.com

6.  Here’s my version of some Witches Whittled Wands as seen here.  So easy and inexpensive too!

Witches Whittled Wands by mudpiereviews.blogspot.com

7.  This Googly Eye frame is a super easy project! Can be done as a class project, or just for fun at home. Check my original post to see how to make it.

Googly Eye Halloween Frame by mudpiereviews.blogspot.com

8.  My magnetic Halloween calendar was featured in the 2011 Somerset Holidays & Celebrations magazine.  You can find my tutorial here.Halloween Magnetic Calendar by mudpiereviews.blogspot.com

Halloween Magnetic Calendar by mudpiereviews.blogspot.com

9.  Here’s an extra punch of color in the form of yard art.  See how I transformed these three boards into Halloween art here.

Halloween Yard Art by mudpiereviews.blogspot.com

10.  This is just one of several signs I made for Halloween.  Check all of them out here and let me know which one is your favorite!

IMG_9186

Hope you found some good ideas that inspire you to create something fun. Have a great day!

The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.