Friday, September 18, 2009

So much rain this week has created a ton of mushrooms in our neighborhood. I snapped this photo early this morning, just 'cause I thought it was interesting. Unfortunately, this mushroom met its demise shortly after when it fought with a lawnmower...and lost.

My daughter and I saw a large beetle bug today in the parking lot of her preschool. It was stuck on its back, legs flailing in the air trying to right itself, and she says to me, "That's OK, mom. Next time it's raining, the raindrops will help him turn over and then he can hide under a mushroom to stay dry." Pretty thoughtful for a 4-year-old, right?

Then we played "I Spy Mushrooms in that yard" on the drive home...
The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.
Posted in :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.