Monday, September 21, 2009

I saw some awesome calendars on Etsy and decided to do my own do-it-yourself style. I found a frame at Goodwill that was the size I wanted to use ...

Next, I spraypainted the frame black, and then I created a calendar in Publisher and had it printed on 11x14 paper. I put it all together and had a nice framed calendar. Since I'm using the glass in the frame, dry erase markers can be used on the glass and can easily be wiped off.


Here's a closeup:

This one is a birthday gift for someone. I think I'll make one for myself and maybe incorporate one of those fun stick figure family images. Fun!
The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.