Sunday, September 6, 2009

Here's a simple pair of birds I found at Goodwill. These wooden cutouts are about 4 inches tall. And they were begging to be covered with cute paper...



I may have spent a total of 15 minutes on this project. Five minutes of that was probably time spent selecting the paper I wanted to use. Another 5 minutes was probably time spent just setting up a nice "after" photo...

Ta da! And I didn't even have to paint the stem or the base. I did attempt to tie a jingle bell around each bird's neck, but I didn't like the look so I left it alone.


What's your project this week? I'd love to hear about it!

This one is featured over at Thrifty Girl's Before & After Party. Check it out for more great makeovers!
The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.
Posted in : ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.