Tuesday, September 29, 2009

There are certain artists that I'm just drawn to....John Sliney....Terrye French....Jill Ankrom...the list goes on. Inspired by Terrye French's designs, I handpainted the following wooden hang tags for Halloween. The coordinating ribbons added a bit of whimsy to each one.


I really wanted a different way to display or use the tags. And when I came across a black wreath at Michaels, I had a vision...


As a fun option, I attached the tags to the wreath with some clothespins that I decoupaged for Halloween.

This wreath is available on my Ebay.

Now on to the next project!!!
The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.
Posted in : ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.