Friday, September 11, 2009

BARSTOOL MAKEOVER



I recently finished a makeover on some bar stools I've had forever. I spraypainted the legs black, and I painted the fabric seat 2 coats
Kilz and 3 coats paint. I decided if I messed up painting them, I could always just recover the top with a different fabric. Fortunately, I followed a great tutorial on Twice Remembered's blog which helped me from start to finish!



HAVE A SEAT CONTEST!
Next up I'm trying to decide what to paint on the top of the seats. Maybe a "1" and a "2"? Maybe "sit" or "eat"? Maybe a fleur de lis? Maybe "bon" on one and "appetit" on the other? Now taking suggestions and every comment is a good one
! If I choose yours, you'll get one or three of these Halloween candy box makeovers...so post your suggestions no later than Sept 30.




 
  
   UPDATE:

I painted YOURS and MINE.  Here is the final look:








Thanks for visiting!

Linking up to CSI Typography Projects!
Visit thecsiproject.com
The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.
Posted in : ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.