Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I finally decided to use up the empty Valentine's candy boxes I've been saving since February. I've been in a destash mode lately, and using up stuff in my studio that's taking up space is high on the list!

So here's a before and after shot...what once was an emtpy Valentine's candy box is now a
shadow box decorated for fall.


I had a stack full of these candy boxes,
and once I made the first one, I couldn't stop...

Closeups:


Some of these vintage images came from Lisa's Altered Art. Be sure to check out her fun stuff!

I'm showing off this craft idea over at 320 Sycamore ... take a peek and check out even more good stuff!

I'm featuring my before and after on Thrifty Chick's Before & After Party post so be sure to check there for even more way cool before & after pictures!

This craft is also featured on Twice Remembered's blog. Check it out!

Also featured on Blue Cricket Designs' Falling For Fall party!
The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.